A Service Dog is trained to complete a specific task or multiple tasks for an individual with a disability. Tasks are jobs that the dog performs to directly help the disabled child or adult.
A service dog is temperament tested and has been trained to perform one, or multiple tasks to assist an individual with a disability. Service Dogs are legally allowed to accommodate their handler anywhere they go including hotels, restaurants, stores, doctors offices and beaches.
There are many different types of Service Dogs, we customize the training to match the needs of each unique recipient.
Some of our dogs are classified as:
· Autism Service Dogs
· PTSD Service Dogs
· Wheelchair Assistance Service Dogs
· Mobility Support Service Dogs
· Seizure Response Service Dogs
· Peanut Allergy Detection Service Dogs
· Psychological Service Dogs
· Hearing Alert Service Dogs
· POTS Service Dogs
(Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
· Medical Assistance Service Dogs
Mobility / Wheelchair Assistance Service Dog:
Allergy Alert - Peanut:
Hearing Alert Service Dog: